- Professor Gerard Parkin, Columbia University, New York, New York (2010 Chem. Soc. Rev. Award Lecture)
- Professor Paul J. Chirik, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- The Friday evening mixer will be held at Peppers Bar & Grill located in downtown Windsor at 375 Ouellette Avenue starting at 7 p.m.
- Oral presentations will be held in the Toldo Health Education Centre, rooms 100 and 102 on Saturday, Nov 6th and Sunday, Nov 7th.
- The Poster session will be held in the foyer of the Toldo Health Education Centre on the afternoon of Saturday, Nov 6th.
- The IDW banquet and awards ceremony will be held on the evening of Saturday, Nov 6th at the Riverfront Club Room of the Radisson Hotel on Riverside Drive in downtown Windsor.
- Blocks of rooms have been reserved at the Hilton and Radisson Hotels on Riverside Drive.
Visitors from outside Canada:
Individuals entering Canada from the USA who are not citizens of Canada or the USA may require travel visas. Please visit the conference website at www.idw2010.ca or www.cic.gc.ca for further information. Be sure to bring appropriate ID (passport, driver's license, etc.).
Dates to Remember:
- Accommodation deadline for guaranteed rates: Friday, October 15, 2010
- Abstract submission deadline: Friday, October 22nd, 2010
- Conference registration deadline: Friday, October 29th, 2010
For further information, please visit our website at www.idw2010.ca
For direct contact with the organizers please email us at email@example.com